Surprise! These fun appetizers look like mini cheeseballs on the outside, but the middle is all melon! The pretty color and mellow sweetness of cantaloupe paired with salty, somewhat sharp feta is a gastronomic taste sensation!
- 1 Cantaloupe
- 1/2 c. Honey
- 2/3 c. Litehouse® Simply Artisan Feta Crumbles
- 2 tbsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Mint
- 2 tbsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Basil
- Use melon baller to make uniform-sized pieces of cantaloupe (use about 18).
- Fill shallow bowl with ½ cup honey and another bowl with mixture of 2/3 cup feta crumbles, 2 tablespoons Mint and 2 tablespoons Basil.
- If overly juicy, pat balls dry before rolling each in honey and in cheese mixture, pressing with fingers to stick.