Give these Turkey Club Lettuce Wraps the green light for your next lunch on-the-go. These “un-sandwiches” are simple to make and simply scrumptious drizzled with Litehouse Lite Ranch Dressing. A low carb, high convenience solution for lunch or a light dinner.
- 8 large Green or Red Leaf Lettuce Leaves
- 8 oz. Deli Turkey, sliced thinly
- 2 Roma Tomatoes, sliced
- 2 c. Chopped Fresh Spinach
- 1 large Avocado, sliced or mashed
- 4 slices Bacon, cooked crisp
- ½ c. Litehouse® Lite Ranch Dressing & Dip (plus extra for dunking)
- Remove ribs from bottom of lettuce leaves by making an inverted “v” cut with a paring knife.
- For each wrap, layer two pieces of lettuce together with ruffled tops of lettuce pointing outward.
- Top with 2 ounces of sliced turkey, leaving a green “border.”
- Top turkey with approximately ½ cup chopped spinach, ½ sliced tomato, ¼ avocado and a slice of bacon (or crumbles).
- Drizzle with 2 tablespoons Litehouse® Lite Ranch Dressing.
- Working from one “long” end of wrap, roll lettuce and fillings up snugly and secure with toothpicks, if needed. Also, may be eaten open-faced!
- To package lettuce wrap for a lunchbox, build wrap at the bottom of a parchment or wax paper sheet and roll up lengthwise, twisting off ends of paper to keep contents in place.