This recipe turns a classic sandwich recipe into a spring-infused delight, featuring English peas, almonds and organic ranch dressing.
- ½ c. Sliced Almonds, toasted
- ½ c. Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch Dressing
- ¼ c. Low-Fat Sour Cream
- ½ c. Fresh English Peas
- 1 medium Shallot, finely chopped
- 2 Ribs Celery
- 2 c. cooked Chicken, diced
- 4 large Croissants
- Lettuce, to serve
- Combine all ingredients (sans croissants and lettuce) in a bowl and gently mix to combine.
- Slice each of the croissants in half and lay lettuce on the bottom portion. Divide the chicken salad evenly between the croissants and serve.