For nearly 100 years Louie salad has reigned as a main dish delight.
- 1 eaRomaine Lettuce, head
- ½ cupPurple Cabbage, shredded
- 1 cupCelery, diced
- ½ cupGreen Pepper, chopped (substitute: frozen peas)
- 4 eaEggs, Hard-Boiled and cut in wedges
- 1 eaAvocado, ripe, sliced
- 1 eaTomato, diced (substitute: 1 cup mango cubes
- 1 lbsSalad Shrimp, cooked
- 1 eaLitehouse® Lite 1000 Island
DirectionsWash and chop romaine. Add cabbage, celery and green pepper or peas. Mix gently. Place on 4 plates. Arrange egg, avocado, tomato and seafood on top of each. Drizzle with Litehouse® dressing.