This recipe really brings out the flavor of the carrots, with a burst of flavor from the Sesame Ginger dressing and salty flavor from the Gorgonzola cheese. Perfect for a Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner side!
- 2 bunches of carrots (we love using purple, yellow and orange carrots)
- Kosher Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Litehouse Freeze-Dried Parsley
- ¾ cup Litehouse Sesame Ginger Dressing
- ¼ Litehouse Simply Artisan Gorgonzola center cut
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash carrots and cut off greens, leaving about 2 inches.
- Place carrots in baking dish. Sprinkle with parsley, salt, and Sesame Ginger dressing. Gently break apart Gorgonzola center cut and spread over carrots.
- Cook for 30-40 minutes, or until soft.
- Top with extra Sesame Ginger dressing to taste.