This savory french toast provides an unexpected twist on a classic brunch meal. With Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch in the batter, this savory dish will leave you coming back for more.
- 8 slices of Bread
- 4 Eggs
- ¾ c. Milk
- ¼ c. Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch
- 1/4 tsp. Fine Grain Kosher Salt
- ⅛-¼ tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- Whisk together eggs, milk, ranch dressing, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Preheat a pan or stove top griddle over medium low heat. Add butter to the pan.
- Add bread slices one at a time to the egg mixture. Let it soak for 5-6 seconds on each side. Don’t let it soak too long or it will get soggy so be sure to soak them right before cooking.
- Add bread to the pan and cook until browned on each side. Serve with a drizzle of ranch dressing and sliced avocado and tomatoes if desired.