Having this delicious roasted cauliflower buffalo wings recipe created by Dr. Janet Brill is the perfect way to spend dinner with your family or entertain your guests!
8 cups cauliflower florets
2 cups fat-free milk
2 cups all-purpose flour (organic)
4 tsp. garlic powder
2 tsp. cumin
2 tsp. paprika
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
1/2 cup hot sauce
1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
4 Tbsp. Litehouse® Chunky Bleu Cheese Dressing
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with nonstick spray.
2. Wash and cut cauliflower heads into small florets (I buy precut and washed), dry well.
3. Mix the flour, milk and spices in a large mixing bowl until the batter is thick and will easily coat the florets. Dip each floret in the batter, coat evenly and place in a single layer on baking sheet.
4. Bake the cauliflower for 15 minutes, remove from oven and use tongs to flip the florets. Bake an additional 15 minutes until crispy and golden brown.
5. Add the hot sauce and olive oil to a small saucepan and stir. Heat over medium heat until just bubbling. Remove from heat and cool.
6. In another large bowl, pour in the hot sauce mixture. Remove each roasted floret from the baking sheet, dip each floret into the hot sauce until evenly covered and return to the baking sheet. Roast in oven another 20 minutes.
7. Remove from oven, plate and serve with a side of Litehouse® Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing for dipping!