Everybody loves the sweet and tangy flavors of Reuben sandwiches. Now you can serve them as sliders at your next party!
- Slice Hawaiian rolls open, separating the bottom from the top.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a baking dish, add bottom layer of Hawaiian rolls and spread Thousand Island Dressing.
- Add corned beef slices, slightly rolling each piece as you lay it down. It’s fine to let the pieces overlap.
- Add sauerkraut and Swiss cheese. Spread more Thousand Island dressing on the other half of the Hawaiian rolls. Add top layer to baking dish.
- Brush with herb butter and sprinkle with caraway seeds.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the rolls are golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Baste with additional herb butter, if desired.
- Serve immediately.