These hot dogs will quickly become one of your family’s favorite summer meals when they realize hot fun it is to dress up a plain ol’ dog!
- 6 Hot Dogs
- 6 Hot Dog Buns
- 2 c. Shredded Purple and Green Cabbage
- 3 tbsp. Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch Dressing, plus more for serving
- Plain ripple potato chips, sport peppers and sliced green onions for serving
- For the slaw, toss together the cabbage and ranch dressing and set aside.
- Heat your grill to medium and grill hot dogs until they form a crisp exterior.
- Divide slaw evenly between 6 buns and top with grilled hot dogs. Top with potato chips, peppers to your liking and green onions and drizzle with additional ranch dressing before serving.