Cheese dip is one of those things that always goes over well with the party crowd and this recipe will not disappoint!
- 1/2 c. Pecans, finely chopped
- 1 c. Sharp Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 c. Litehouse® Jalapeno Ranch Dressing
- 1 tbsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Chives
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Rosemary and Pomegranate, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Finely chop the pecans and set aside.
- In a bowl stir together the shredded cheese, cream cheese, dressing, chives, salt and pepper.
- Place the mixture in a shallow dish and top evenly with the chopped pecans.
- Bake the cheese dip for 15 minutes.
- Top with rosemary sprigs and pomegranate for a festive touch.