Combining the crisp flavors of thyme and peaches make this iced tea a perfect summer drink.
- 4 Herbal Tea Bags
- 10 c. Water
- 1/8 c. Honey
- 1 tsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Thyme
- 1 Peach, sliced
- Bring 10 cups of water to a boil.
- While you are waiting for the water to boil, deconstruct two of the tea bags by carefully removing the string from the bag. Place ½ teaspoon of thyme in each bag and then use the string to tie the bag back together.
- Once the water boils, place the tea bags into the water and allow to steep for 10 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and stir in the honey. Place the tea in the refrigerator to cool for one hour.
- Place the tea in a pitcher with ice and the sliced peaches. Garnish each glass with peaches and fresh thyme, if desired.