Try transforming your favorite dinner into a One Pot Recipe using my basic equation for one pot creamy cajun pasta bake recipe success.
- 16 oz. Whole Wheat Pasta
- 12 oz. Cajun-Style Chicken Sausage, sliced (or whatever chicken sausage you can find)
- 1 Onion, diced
- 2 Bell Peppers, diced
- 2 stalks Celery, finely chopped
- 1 29oz. can Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 14oz. can Tomato Sauce
- 2 c. Chicken Stock
- 3 tsp. Low Sodium Creole or Cajun Seasoning
- ½ tsp. Pepper
- 2 tbsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Spring Onions
- ½ c. Litehouse® Jalapeno Ranch Dressing
- Heat a large pot over medium heat. Add the sausage, onion, bell pepper, and celery and cook until browned.
- Add remaining ingredients except the Jalapeno Ranch Dressing. Bring to a boil, lower to a simmer and cover with a lid. Simmer 15-20 minutes stirring occasionally, or until the liquids have thickened and pasta is tender.
- Stir in the dressing and serve topped with additional spring onion if desired.