This Balsamic Rosemary Chicken dinner is the perfect meal for two or you can double it up to serve your entire family!
- 1 4oz. boneless, skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 c. Litehouse® Organic Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 2 c. Organic Butternut Squash, diced
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Thyme
- 1 tsp. Dried Rosemary
- ½ c. Fresh Gourmet Organic Caesar Croutons, crushed
- ½ lb. Fresh Organic Asparagus
- Salt and Pepper
- Place the chicken breasts into a large zip-closure bag along with the dressing. Seal tightly and allow to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat your oven to 425°F.
- Place the butternut squash into a bowl along with 1 tablespoon olive oil, rosemary and thyme and toss to coat.
- Place the chicken breasts into one side of a 13x9 baking dish. On the other side of the baking dish add in the butternut squash and asparagus. Drizzle the asparagus with remaining olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, flipping the chicken halfway through.
- Divide the chicken, asparagus and butternut squash between two plates. Sprinkle the butternut squash with crushed Fresh Gourmet Organic Caesar Croutons and serve immediately.