Whether you are in need of a quick and easy lunch or a protein packed snack this White Bean and Tuna Salad will do the trick! Ready in under 10 minutes you can easily throw this dish together and get the afternoon energy you need without all of the calories!
- 2 cans Tuna Fish in Water, drained very well
- 1 can White Beans, drained and rinsed well
- 5 tbsp. Litehouse® Dilly Dip
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- Juice of Half a Lemon
- Handful Chopped Parsley
- 2 tbsp. Capers
- 1 tsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Onion
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Multigrain Crackers, for serving
- Gently mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl being careful not to break up the beans and tuna too much. Salt and pepper to taste. Serve over lettuce or with multigrain crackers!