These Asian Spare Ribs are perfect for Father’s Day.
- 1 Whole Rack (1 ½ to 2 lbs) Pork Spare Ribs
- ½ tsp. Pepper
- 2 tsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Garlic
- 1 tsp. Lemongrass
- 2 tsp. Oyster Sauce
- 2 tbsp. Rice Vinegar
- 3 tbsp. Sweet Chili Sauce
- 3 tbsp. Soy Sauce
- ½ c. Oil
- Chopped Cilantro, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- In a bowl mix together all ingredients except the ribs. If time allows you to marinate place the ribs and half of the marinade in a plastic bag and allow to marinate 1-2 hours.Set remaining marinade aside for glazing the ribs.
- When ready to cook the ribs prepare your pan. Pour just enough water into the bottom of a broiler pan to cover the bottom. Place the broiler rack on top.
- Remove the ribs from the marinade and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place ribs on the broiler pan bone side down and cook in the middle of the oven for 1 ½ hours. Baste the ribs with the reserved marinade after the first hour of cooking.
- Use a sharp knife to slice the ribs in between every bone.
- Sprinkle with chopped cilantro and serve.