These Asian Spare Ribs are perfect for Father’s Day.
1 whole rack (1 ½ to 2 lbs) pork spare ribs,
½ tsp pepper,
2 tsp Litehouse Instantly Fresh Garlic,
1 tsp Litehouse Instantly Fresh Lemongrass,
2 tsp Oyster sauce,
2 Tbsp rice vinegar,
3 Tbsp sweet chili sauce,
3 Tbsp soy sauce,
½ c oil,
chopped cilantro for serving,
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. In a bowl mix together all ingredients except the ribs. If time allows you to marinate place the ribs and half of the marinade in a plastic bag and allow to marinate 1-2 hours.Set remaining marinade aside for glazing the ribs.
3. When ready to cook the ribs prepare your pan. Pour just enough water into the bottom of a broiler pan to cover the bottom. Place the broiler rack on top.
4. Remove the ribs from the marinade and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Place ribs on the broiler pan bone side down and cook in the middle of the oven for 1 ½ hours.
Baste the ribs with the reserved marinade after the first hour of cooking.
6. Use a sharp knife to slice the ribs in between every bone.
7. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro and serve.