These keto-friendly, low-carb deviled eggs can be enjoyed by dieters and non-dieters alike!
- 6 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Litehouse Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
- 3 Strips of Bacon, cooked
- ½ tsp. Kosher Salt
- Add water to a pot and bring to a boil. (Water quantity will change depending on pot size, but make sure it’s enough to completely cover the eggs)
- Once the water is boiling, add eggs. Turn off heat and leave for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool off eggs in an ice bath.
- Remove shells and slice eggs in half, lengthwise.
- Remove yolk with a spoon and place in a bowl. Set cooked egg whites aside.
- Add Litehouse Blue Cheese Dressing, salt, and 2 of the cooked bacon strips (crumbled) into the mixture. Combine well with a fork, breaking up the egg yolks.
- Spoon or pipe the egg mixture back into egg whites.
- Break up last bacons trip into small pieces, and place on top as garnish.
- Serve immediately.