This artfully seasoned ham is perfect for your holiday table. With a delicate balance of thyme, honey, ginger and honey this ham comes with an eat-all guarantee!
1/2 cup honey
3 Tbsp. butter
1 Tbsp. Litehouse Instantly Fresh Thyme
1 tsp. Litehouse Instantly Fresh Parsley
1 Cooked Ham
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup Litehouse Organic Ginger with Honey Vinaigrette or 1/4 cup Litehouse Honey Mustard Dressing
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- In a small sauce pan whisk together the honey, butter and herbs over low heat until combined. Set aside.
- Pour the water and vinaigrette in a Dutch oven or covered pot. Place the ham in the pot and evenly pour the glaze over top, reserving a little for later.
- Once the ham has cooked for an hour, pour the remaining glaze over top and add more water if the pot is looking too dry.
- Cook for another 20-30 minutes and serve.