This artfully seasoned ham is perfect for your holiday table. With a delicate balance of thyme, honey, ginger and honey this ham comes with an eat-all guarantee!
- 1/2 c. Honey
- 3 tbsp. Butter
- 1 tbsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Thyme
- 1 tsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Parsley
- 1 Cooked Ham
- 1/4 c. Water
- 1/4 c. Litehouse® Organic Ginger with Honey Vinaigrette
- Preheat the oven to 300°F.
- In a small sauce pan whisk together the honey, butter and herbs over low heat until combined. Set aside.
- Pour the water and vinaigrette in a Dutch oven or covered pot. Place the ham in the pot and evenly pour the glaze over top, reserving a little for later.
- Once the ham has cooked for an hour, pour the remaining glaze over top and add more water if the pot is looking too dry.
- Cook for another 20-30 minutes and serve.