Pizza night just got easier! This homemade pizza is ready in less than an hour. Top it off with Homestyle Ranch for a tasty dinner!
- 1 ball pizza dough (store-bought or homemade)
- 1 jar pizza sauce
- Ham or Canadian bacon
- Black olives
- 8 oz. Mozzarella, shredded
- Homestyle Ranch
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Prepare dough by pressing it onto a pizza pan or pizza stone.
- Spread pizza sauce over crust and top with pepperoni, sausage, ham or Canadian bacon, black olives, mushrooms and peppers, or your favorite toppings.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over top of pizza. Bake 20-30 minutes, or until done.
- Top with ranch dressing before serving.