Talk about a winner winner chicken dinner! This recipe for Hasselback Cheesy Ranch Chicken combines the classic Hasselback potatoes recipe with delicious cheesy ranch chicken. What's not to love?
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 c. Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch Dressing and Dip
- Green, Yellow and Red Pepper, sliced thin
- Red Onion, sliced thin
- Grated Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with foil or parchment.
- Make cuts into the chicken about an inch apart, careful not to cut all the way through.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Place the sliced onions and peppers throughout the cuts.
- Drizzle each chicken breast with ranch dressing and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.