Kick your grilling up a notch by adding Litehouse® Freeze Dried Herbs!
- 2 Sirloin Steaks
- 2 tbsp. Assorted Litehouse® Freeze Dried Herbs, such as Basil, Parsley, Thyme, Sage and Oregano.
- 1-2 tsp. Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Bring your steaks out of the fridge and let them come to room temperature, about 20 minutes.
- Prepare the herb blend by placing 2 tablespoons of assorted herbs in a small bowl. Add a splash of water and stir. Add the olive oil and set aside.
- Preheat your outdoor grill or grill pan to medium heat. Prepare the grill by lightly coating with oil or a BBQ cooking spray.
- Season the steaks with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Cook the steaks to desired doneness.
- Just before removing the steaks, top them with the herb blend.
- Let the steaks rest at least 5 minutes before serving.