Make the traditional cheese quesadilla more fun this season with our additions!
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 8 large flour tortillas (10 inch)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup yellow corn
- 1 can refried beans (optional)
- 1 cup black olives, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Litehouse® Salsa
- Litehouse® Jalapeno Ranch or Litehouse® Lite Salsa Ranch Dressing
- Preheat barbecue grill. Rub chicken with olive or canola oil; salt & pepper each side.
- Grill for 5-7 minutes per side. When chicken is done, slice it very thin. Substitute: 2 cups shredded, cooked chicken
To build quesadillas:
- Preheat 12" skillet or griddle to medium heat. Spread 1-2 Tbsp. Litehouse® dressing on tortilla; top with refried bean, sliced chicken, olives, cheese, corn, and Litehouse® Salsa.
- Top with another tortilla.
- Place in skillet for approximately 1 minute; flip to cook the other side, until cheese is melted.
- Place on cutting board; cut into 4 slices with pizza wheel.
- Continue with remaining tortillas and enjoy!