The fresh flavors of avocado and summer vegetables bring a tasty chicken sandwich to life.
4 4oz chicken breasts,
¼ cup olive oil,
1 teaspoon Instantly Fresh Salad Herb Blend,
Salt and pepper,
4 hamburger buns,
4 strips cooked bacon,
4 tablespoons Jalapeno Ranch dressing,
1. Prepare the chicken by placing the chicken breasts in a shallow baking dish. Squeeze the juice of 1 lemon over the top and add in the olive oil.
2. Sprinkle the chicken with salt, pepper and Salad Herb Blend. Allow to marinate for 20-30 minutes.
3. Heat the grill to high heat and cook the chicken breasts until no longer pink in the center.
4. Plate each of the 4 hamburger buns and top with lettuce, tomato, 1 strip of bacon cut in half, avocado and 1 tablespoon of Jalapeno Ranch dressing.
5. Place 1 chicken breast on each sandwich and serve.