The fresh flavors of avocado and summer vegetables bring a tasty chicken sandwich to life.
- 4 4oz. Chicken Breasts
- 1 Lemon
- ¼ c. Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Litehouse® Salad Herb Blend
- Salt and Pepper
- 4 Hamburger Buns
- Romaine Lettuce
- 1 Tomato
- 4 strips Cooked Bacon
- 1 Avocado
- 4 tbsp. Litehouse® Jalapeno Ranch Dressing
- Prepare the chicken by placing the chicken breasts in a shallow baking dish. Squeeze the juice of 1 lemon over the top and add in the olive oil.
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt, pepper and Salad Herb Blend. Allow to marinate for 20-30 minutes.
- Heat the grill to high heat and cook the chicken breasts until no longer pink in the center.
- Plate each of the 4 hamburger buns and top with lettuce, tomato, 1 strip of bacon cut in half, avocado and 1 tablespoon of Jalapeno Ranch dressing.
- Place 1 chicken breast on each sandwich and serve.