Chicken drumsticks are marinated in a spicy buffalo sauce and grilled to perfection. Once the juicy grilled buffalo chicken drumsticks are done, top them with Litehouse® Blue Cheese Crumbles and serve with a side of Litehouse® Original Blue Cheese Dressing and Dip, and you’ll have the perfect recipe for easy summer entertaining.
- 5 lbs (14) chicken drumsticks
- 1 cup Buffalo Hot Sauce, divided
- Non-stick Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup Litehouse® Simply Artisian Blue Cheese Crumbles
- Litehouse® Original Blue Cheese Dressing & Dip, for serving
- Celery & Carrot sticks, optional
- Place chicken drumsticks in a gallon size bag or large container. Pour 3/4 of a cup of the Buffalo hot sauce on the drumsticks. Close the bag or container and shake it until all the sauce has covered all of the drumsticks. Let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1-hour and no longer then 24-hours.
- Once your ready to grill, heat the grill on high heat. Once the grill reaches 500 degrees Fahrenheit, reduce the heat to low. Clean the grill grates, and spray non-stick cooking spray on the grates. Place the drumsticks on the grill. Grill for 10 minutes, then carefully turn and cook for an additional 10 minutes. Turning once more and cooking for at least 5-10 minutes longer until the internal temperature is at least 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove from the grill and pour on the additional 1/4 cup of Buffalo Hot Sauce. Then, sprinkle on a 1/4 cup of the Litehouse® Simply Artisian Blue Cheese Crumbles. Serve with Litehouse® Original Blue Cheese Dressing & Dip celery and carrot sticks if desired.