Even if eating organic is not a part of your lifestyle, you’ll enjoy the delicious flavor of organic balsamic dressing drizzled on this Greek Salad Flatbread.
- 1 premade Flatbread Crust
- 2-3 tbsp. Olive Oil
- ½ c. Chopped Artichoke Hearts
- 4 oz. Fresh Mozzarella, chopped
- ½ c. Kalamata Olive Halves
- 1/3 c. Litehouse® Simply Artisan Reserve Feta Cheese Crumbles
- 2 handfuls Arugula
- ½ c. Grape Tomato Halves
- 2-3 tbsp. Litehouse® Organic Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing
- ¼ c. Red Onion, thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Brush the olive oil on the flatbread crust. Top with mozzarella cheese, artichoke hearts and olives. Bake for 5-6 minutes, until the cheese has melted.
- While the flatbread bakes toss together the arugula, tomatoes, red onion and feta cheese with the balsamic dressing.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and cut into 6-8 pieces. Top the flatbread with the salad mix and serve immediately.