Whether you’re looking for an appetizer or after-school snack, these Greek Chicken Fries come together with minimal effort and are sure to please a crowd.
- 1 22-ounce package frozen waffle fries
- 1 tsp. Instantly Fresh Oregano
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp. Garlic powder
- ½ tsp. Onion powder
- ¼ tsp. Paprika
- ¼ tsp. Black pepper
- 2 cups Rotisserie chicken, warmed
- ¼ cup Red onion, diced
- ½ cup Tomato, diced
- ½ cup Simply Artisan Reserve Feta Cheese Crumbles
- ¼ cup OPA by Litehouse Tzatziki Ranch Greek Yogurt Dressing or ¼ cup Litehouse Ranch Dressing or ¼ cup Litehouse Homestyle Ranch Dressing
- Minced fresh parsley, for serving
- Lay out waffle fries on a baking sheet. Evenly season with oregano, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika and black pepper. Bake according to package instructions.
- Place the cooked fries onto a serving platter and top with chicken, onion, tomato and feta cheese. Sprinkle the fries with fresh parsley and drizzle with the dressing immediately before serving.