If you're looking for a festive appetizer to make for your Christmas party, look no further. This holiday-themed bread wreath with spicy Jalapeno Ranch Dip and cool Chunky Blue Cheese Dip is the perfect appetizer for everyone at the party.
- 2 lbs. premade Pizza Dough
- Herb butter (See our easy recipe for herb butter here)
- ½ cup melted Butter
- 1 tsp. Litehouse Freeze Dried Garlic
- 1 tsp. Litehouse Freeze Dried Thyme
- 2 fresh jalapenos, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Litehouse Jalapeno Ranch Dressing & Dip
- 1 cup Litehouse Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing & Dip
- Separate pizza dough into balls, roughly 1 inch in diameter.
- On a pizza stone or cookie sheet, lay out balls of dough in a large circle. Dough can slightly touch, but don’t stick them together, as they will grow in size while baking.
- For added aesthetic, once the circle is complete, add more dough balls to the outside of the circle, to create a fuller looking wreath.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes.
- Baste with herb butter and add jalapenos slices. Bake an additional 5 minutes, or until dough is thoroughly cooked (will depend on the size of each dough ball).
- Serve with Litehouse Jalapeno Ranch and Litehouse Chunky Blue Cheese for dipping.