Delicious Crispy Cheese Rollups with Guacamole are the perfect lunch or dinner for your family!
- 4 slices Whole Wheat Bread
- Butter or Margarine
- 1/2 c. Shredded Cheese
- 1/4 Jar Guacamole Herb Blend
- 2 Avocados
- Lime Juice
- Prepare the guacamole with the herb blend, avocados, lime juice, and salt according to the package directions.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Lay each slice of bread out and roll it flat with a rolling pin. Cut the crusts off if desired.
- Spread each slice with butter and flip over. Evenly divide and place the cheese on each slice. Roll each slice and place seam side down on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes turning half way through cooking time. Cut on the diagonal and serve with prepared guacamole.