- 4 eaEars fresh corn, shucked (or 20oz frozen corn)
- 1 eaPint Grape or Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1 eaRed Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 cupDiced English Cucumber
- ½ eaDiced Red Onion
- 2 tbspChopped Fresh Parsley + more to for garnish
- ½ cupLitehouse Creamy Italian
Directions1. Prepare the corn. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Prepare a large bowl of ice water ready nearby. Boil the corn for 2-3 minutes, then transfer to the ice water to cool. Drain, then cut kernels from corn. If using frozen corn, prepare the corn according to the package instructions.2. In a large bowl add the corn, tomatoes, pepper, cucumber, red onion, and parsley.3. Pour on the dressing and toss well to coat.4. Garnish with additional parsley.