This recipe for Cantaloupe, Pancetta, and Feta Crostini is a fresh combination of salty and sweet. The flavors of the peppery arugula, salty pancetta and feta, and sweet cantaloupe together tastes like perfection. These will be a hit at your next get-together!
- 1 baguette
- 2 cups arugula
- 4 oz. cubed pancetta
- 2 cups diced cantaloupe
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 salt
- 1/4 pepper
- Feta Cheese crumbles, as desired
- Preheat the oven to 425. Slice the baguette into 15-20 pieces and drizzle with 2 Tbls olive oil. Bake for about 5 minutes or until crispy.
- Meanwhile, sauté the pancetta over medium-high heat until crispy. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together the arugula, cantaloupe, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper. Toss in the cooked pancetta. Divide the topping between the 15-20 crostini and shake the Feta Crumbles on top.