The summer’s best berries and bold blue cheese come together for a colorful quinoa salad that is bursting with flavor.
- 3 c. Cooked and Cooled Red Quinoa (from 1 c. dry)
- 1 c. Fresh Blueberries
- 1 c. Fresh Sliced Strawberries
- 2/3 c. Sliced Radish
- 1/3 c. Chopped Fresh Italian Parsley
- 2 tbsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Red Onion
- 1 4-oz. Tb Litehouse® Simply Artisan Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 2/3 to 1 c. Litehouse® Blue Cheese Vinaigrette
- Add the cooled quinoa, blueberries, sliced strawberries, sliced radishes, parsley and freeze-dried red onion to large bowl, stir to combine.
- Add the blue cheese crumbles and dressing to bowl, gently stir to distribute through salad.
- Serve immediately, or can make ahead the night before and keep chilled.