The summer’s best berries and bold blue cheese come together for a colorful quinoa salad that is bursting with flavor.
- 3 cups cooked and cooled red quinoa (from 1 cup dry)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh sliced strawberries
- 2/3 cup sliced radish
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons Litehouse® Freeze Dried Red Onion
- 1 4-oz. tub Litehouse® Simply Artisan Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 2/3 to 1 cup Litehouse® Blue Cheese Vinaigrette
- Add cooled quinoa, blueberries, sliced strawberries, sliced radishes, parsley and freeze-dried red onion to large bowl, stir to combine.
- Add blue cheese crumbles and dressing to bowl, gently stir to distribute through salad.
- Serve immediately, or can make ahead the night before and keep chilled.