It’s officially grilling season! Our Black & Blue Burgers with Litehouse® Simply Artisan Blue Cheese Crumbles will be on repeat this summer. This award-winning blue cheese is so rich and creamy, making it the perfect pairing for any burger.
- 2 lb. Ground Beef (80% lean / 20% fat)
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tsp. Minced Snion
- Blackening Seasoning
- Kosher Salt and Ground Black Pepper
- 4 Hamburger Buns
- Sautéed Onions
- Litehouse® Simply Artisan Blue Cheese Crumbles
- Combine ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, and onion in a large bowl.
- Shape ground beef into 4 patties; season with salt, pepper, and blackening seasoning.
- Pre-heat grill. Cook patties on grill to desired doneness, about 6 to 8 minutes per side for medium.
- Serve burgers on buns; top each with sautéed onions and Litehouse® Simply Artisan Blue Cheese Crumbles