These broccoli, pea and mint patties are a healthy addition to any lunchbox. Serve with any of Litehouses’s dips or dressings!
- 3 c. Steamed Broccoli
- 2 c. Steamed Sweet Peas,
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 c. Whole Wheat Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 c. Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tbsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Mint
- 1 tbsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Garlic
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Pepper
- Optional: 1/2 c. Whole Wheat Breadcrumbs and 1/2 c. Shredded Parmesan Cheese, to coat patties
- Preheat oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place all of the ingredients in a food processor. Pulse until everything is finally chopped and combined.
- Form 1/2 cup of the mixture into patties. If desired, coat each patty with extra breadcrumbs and cheese. Place the patties on the lined baking sheet and bake about 12-15 minutes. Serve with any of Litehouses’s dressings or dips!