Everyone’s favourite appetizer with a delicious Asian twist! Crispy sesame wontons are the “chips” in this version. They are piled high with Asian inspired toppings like shredded chicken, fresh veggies, melted cheese and Litehouse® Sesame Miso dressing. Each bite is fresh and yummy making this the ultimate plate of nachos to impress your family and friends.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2/3 cup Litehouse® Sesame Miso Dressing & Dip, divided
- 36 wonton wrappers
- ¼ cup toasted sesame oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup shoestring carrots
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup cucumber, chopped
- 3 green onions, sliced
- ½ cup red cabbage, sliced thin
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¼ teaspoon sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 450° F. Place chicken breasts on a baking sheet and cover with 1/3 cup Litehouse® Sesame Miso Dressing & Dip. Bake for 22 to 28 minutes, until chicken is cooked and reaches an internal temperature of 165° F. Remove from oven and let cool. Shred chicken with two forks and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Place wonton wrappers on a baking sheet in a single layer. Brush both sides of wonton wrappers with toasted sesame oil. Season with salt. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until golden brown. Remove from oven and place baked wonton wrappers on a paper towel lined plate to cool.
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Place baked wontons on a baking sheet. Cover with cooked chicken and cheese. Bake for 4 to 5 minutes, until the cheese is melted. Remove from oven and add the toppings: shoestring carrots, cilantro, cucumber, green onions red cabbage, 1/3 cup Litehouse® Sesame Miso Dressing & Dip and sesame seeds. Eat and enjoy!