Add a salad and fresh French bread for a delicious light meal.
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ lb. zucchini, trimmed and chopped
- ½ lb. tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 4 large eggs
- Salt & freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp. Litehouse® Instantly Fresh Spring Onion
- 3 Tbsp. Litehouse® Instantly Frresh Parsley
- Heat the butter and oil in a non-stick skillet.
- Add the zucchini, tomatoes, Litehouse® Instantly Fresh Spring Onion and Parsley. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook over low heat until the zucchini is tender, about 8 minutes.
- Break the eggs into a bowl and beat them lightly; season with salt & pepper.
- Pour over the zucchini mixture, stirring slightly with a wooden spoon.
- Turn the heat to very low and cook until the eggs have set.
- Run the pan under the broiler to brown the top. Slide out of the pan and serve hot.