A mini pizza recipe perfect for Easy Bake Ovens with a matching adult-sized version! A creamy spinach parmesan sauce is spread over fresh pizza dough, topped with an Italian cheese blend and scallions then cooked until browned and bubbly.
1 lb. pizza dough,
¾ c. Litehouse Spinach Parmesan Veggie Dip,
1 ½ c. Italian blend shredded cheese,
4 scallions thinly sliced,
1. Preheat the Easy Bake Oven for 15 minutes and the adult oven to 375 degrees.
2. Grease a rectangle Easy Bake Oven cake pan and sprinkle a pizza stone with corn meal.
3. Work 2 rounded Tbsp. of the dough into the bottom of the Easy Bake Oven pan.
4. Flatten remaining dough onto the pizza stone.
5. Spread 1 Tbsp. of the Spinach Parmesan Veggie Dip over the child’s pizza.
6. Spread remaining veggie dip over the adult pizza.
7. Sprinkle 2 Tbsp. Cheese over the child’s pizza.
8. Sprinkle remaining cheese on adult pizza.
9. Top both with a sprinkle of sliced scallions if using.
10. Bake both pizzas for 30 minutes.