Bring this easy to make hummus platter to your neighborhood party!
- Your favorite humus recipe or 2 large hummus tubs
- 1 sliced cucumber
- 1 handful of cherry tomatoes
- 1 sliced peach
- 2 cobs of corn (corn cut off)
- ¾ cup Litehouse Feta Cheese Crumbles
- fresh herbs
- Litehouse Greek Dressing
- Litehouse Freeze Dried Basil
- edible Flowers
- crackers or toasties
- Spread hummus over the platter and enjoy assembling your platter to your liking with the next 5 ingredients.
- Sprinkle with Litehouse Freeze Dried Basil and drizzle with Litehouse Greek Dressing. Allow it to pool in some areas.
- Garnish with edible flowers, fresh herbs, and crackers.