If you're looking for the perfect splurgy potato substitute with a healthy twist, these Twice Baked Zucchini boats will surprise and delight your tastebuds!
- 3 zucchini
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 cup light cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch Dressing
- 1 chicken breast cooked and diced
- 2 pieces bacon, cooked and diced
- 1/4 cup frozen peas
- 1 tsp Litehouse® Freeze Dried Chives
- Parmesan cheese for topping
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Slice each zucchini in half length ways and scrape out the seeds. Drizzle olive oil over the zucchini and season with salt and pepper.
- Place them cut side down on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, combine the cream cheese, ranch dressing, diced chicken and bacon, peas chives, salt and pepper.
- After 15 minutes, remove the zucchini from the oven and carefully spoon the mixture evenly into each zucchini. Top with grated parmesan and continue baking for 15-20 minutes.