- 2 large Baking Potatoes
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- 1/4 c. Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch Dressing
- 1/4 c. Sharp Cheddar
- 1 tbsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Chives
- 1 tsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Parsley
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Optional toppings: sharp cheddar and parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Pierce the potatoes with a fork and microwave for 10-12 minutes until soft.
- Cut each potato lengthwise in half and scoop out most of the centers leaving about a 1/2 inch remaining.
- Mix the potato with the ranch, cheese, chives, parsley, salt and pepper. Fill each hollowed out potato with the mixture and top with more cheese and parsley.
- Place the potatoes in the preheated oven on a baking sheet for 15 minutes.