Tender slow-roasted Pork Ribs seasoned with an array of Litehouse® herbs and drizzled with balsamic reduction.
- 1 full rack Baby Back Pork Ribs
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp. Litehouse® Italian Herb Blend
- 2 tbsp. Fennel Seeds
- 2 tbsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Thyme
- 1 tbsp. Kosher Salt
- 2 tsp. Paprika
- 1 tsp. Ground Coriander
- 1 tsp. Allspice
- 2 tbsp. Balsamic Reduction
- 1 tsp. Fresh Minced Italian Parsley
- Preheat oven to 275° F.
- Pat pork ribs dry with a paper towel and place on a cutting board meat side down. Slowly work your way under the membrane of the ribs, removing as much as you can.
- Place ribs meat side up and rub with olive oil. In a separate bowl, mix all the herbs together except the parsley. Sprinkle the herbs over the rack of ribs coating the entire surface.
- Place ribs onto a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil meat side up and place in the oven for 2 hours.
- Ribs are finished when meat peels back exposing some of the bone underneath. Let ribs rest 5 minutes and slice into 2 bone portions. Drizzle with balsamic reduction and garnish with chopped parsley.