Garden tomato season is the perfect time for this dish!
- 12 Cherry or Cocktail Tomatoes
- 1/2 c. Flour
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Black Pepper
- 2 tsp. Litehouse Freeze Dried® Basil
- 3 Eggs
- 1 c. Milk
- 1/3 c. Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425°F and lightly coat a 9 inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- Place the tomatoes in the pie plate and set aside.
- In a large bowl or stand mixer combine the remaining ingredients. Mix until combined, scraping the bowl occasionally.
- Pour the mixture over and around the tomatoes and place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, lower the oven to 350°F and continue baking for 25 minutes.
- Let the Clafoutis sit for at least 15 minutes before slicing.