Enjoy the flavors of Fall with this rustic Sweet Potato and Sausage Breakfast Hash.
- 6 c. Leftover Diced Potatoes (yams, or squash would work as well)
- 1 lg. Onion, diced
- 1 lb. Turkey Breakfast Sausage
- 2 tbsp. Litehouse® Poultry Herb Blend
- 3/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper
- 6 Eggs
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Heat a few tablespoons of oil in a large nonstick skillet or pot over medium high heat. Brown the onion and sausage in the pot. Stir in the herb blend, salt, and pepper. Gently toss in all of the potatoes evenly coating in the herbs and sausage mixture.
- Cook potatoes undisturbed in the pot for 5 minutes. Gently turn the potatoes to brown the other side again undisturbed. Gently break the eggs onto the top of the browned potato mixture. Sprinkle each egg with a bit of salt and pepper.
- Transfer the whole pot to the preheated oven and bake until egg whites are set, 10 minutes for over easy and 20 minutes for well done. Serve immediately.