Warm shrimp and hard-boiled eggs top this delicious and healthy summertime salad, perfect for lunch or dinner. Enjoy it with Litehouse® Purely Balanced™ Garden Ranch Greek Yogurt Dressing or any of your favorite Litehouse® dressing flavors.
- 6 oz. Uncooked Shrimp, shelled
- 3 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Salad Herb Blend
- 1 Garlic Clove, smashed
- 1 Lemon
- Salt and Pepper
- 4 c. Mixed Greens (spring mix, romaine, etc.)
- 1 c. Grape Tomatoes, halved
- ½ c. Orange Bell Pepper, sliced thin
- ½ c. Cucumber, sliced
- 1 Avocado, sliced thin
- 2 Hardboiled Eggs, sliced
- ½ c. Red Cabbage, shredded
- Litehouse® Purely Balanced™ Garden Ranch Greek Yogurt Dressing
- Combine shrimp, olive oil, garlic clove, herb blend, juice from ½ of the lemon and salt and pepper in a bowl. Toss to combine and allow to marinate for 10-15 minutes. Turn the oven to high broil. Lay out shrimp in a single layer on a baking sheet and broil for 2-3 minutes, until shrimp is pink.
- Divide mixed greens, peppers, tomatoes, cucumber, avocado, eggs and cabbage between 2 bowls. Divide shrimp and place them on each of the two salad bowls. Serve with remaining lemon, sliced into wedges, and Litehouse® Purely Balanced™ Garden Ranch Greek Yogurt Dressing.