Use a Spiralizer for a fun new way to eat sweet potatoes. Top this sweet potato skillet with delicious bacon and Chunky Bleu Cheese Dressing.
- 5 medium sweet potatoes
- 6 slices crispy bacon
- 1/2 cup Litehouse Chunky Bleu Cheese Dressing
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
1. Follow the directions of your spiralizer for the 5 medium sweet potatoes with skin removed.
2. Heat oil over medium high in a skillet. Add sweet potatoes and cover. Cook for 5 minutes. Uncover and stir. Saute for another 5 minutes.
3. Top the sweet potatoes with crumbled bacon, Chunky Bleu Cheese Dressing, and green onions.