Use a Spiralizer for a fun new way to eat sweet potatoes. Top this sweet potato skillet with delicious bacon and Chunky Bleu Cheese Dressing.
- 5 medium Sweet Potatoes
- 6 slices Crispy Bacon
- 1/2 c. Litehouse® Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
- 2 tbsp. Thinly Sliced Green Onion
- 1 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp.Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper
- Follow the directions of your spiralizer for the 5 medium sweet potatoes with skin removed.
- Heat oil over medium high in a skillet. Add sweet potatoes and cover. Cook for 5 minutes. Uncover and stir. Saute for another 5 minutes.
- Top the sweet potatoes with crumbled bacon, Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing, and green onions.