Stir-fry up a simple, summery, spicy-sweet side dish in about 15 minutes! With farm-fresh green beans, berries and a raspberry sauce, it’s a vibrant and very delicious way to work toward your daily fruit and vegetable intake goal.
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 ½ lbs. fresh green beans, washed and ends trimmed
- ½ cup Litehouse® Raspberry Dressing & Marinade
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. Sriracha sauce
- 3 green onions, whites and greens finely sliced
- 3 large strawberries, hulled and finely chopped
- Optional: red pepper flakes
- Heat large skillet over medium-high heat and add olive oil, tip skillet to coat.
- Add cleaned and trimmed green beans to hot skillet and cook, stirring frequently for about 6 to 8 minutes or until turning tender, but still with a crisp bite. The beans will begin to look blistered or caramelized in some areas, but don’t overcook and let the entire bean get limp.
- While beans are cooking, quickly whisk together the Raspberry Dressing, soy sauce and Sriracha.
- Turn off heat and immediately add sliced green onions, chopped strawberries and sauce. Stir together to coat everything.
- If desired, sprinkle with red pepper flakes for more spiciness