- 1 1/2 lb. Tomatoes (about 3), seeded and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 c. Kalamata Olives, pitted
- 1/4 lb. Litehouse® Simply Artisan Feta Cheese Crumbles
- 3 tbsp. Drained Capers
- 1 tsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Parsley
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Black Pepper
- 3/4 lb. Spaghetti
- 6 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, olives, feta, capers, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook the spaghetti until just done, about 12 minutes. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in a medium frying pan, heat the olive oil over moderately low heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add the cooked pasta and the garlic oil to the tomato mixture and toss.