The holidays are one of the best snacking seasons of the year and this is my go-to appetizer Southwest Ranch Dip! I’m telling you, this dip will not disappoint.
- 1 c. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 c. Sour Cream
- 1 c. Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch Dressing
- 1 15 oz. can Corn, drained
- 1 15 oz. can Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ c. Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 4 Green Onions, sliced thin
- 1 tbsp. Taco Seasoning
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together cream cheese, sour cream, taco seasoning and ranch dressing until well combined.
- Add in the corn, black beans, cheese and green onions and mix until well combined.
- Place in a bowl and garnish with additional cheese and green onions and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.