This easy cauliflower recipe using Litehouse Organic Lemon Herb dressing is a perfect addition to any summer grill night.
- 2 heads cauliflower
- Litehouse Organic Lemon Herb Dressing
- Rinse Cauliflower and, trim off ends and leaves. Be careful to not cut into the stem that holds the flowerets together.
- Use a large, sharp knife to cut 1” thick slices of the cauliflower.
- Place in slices in a low pan or gallon zip lock.
- Add a ½ bottle of dressing and allow to marinate in your fridge for an hour.
- Grill cauliflower on hot grill, turning once.
- Serve with more Organic Lemon Herb on the side. Try any Litehouse Vinaigrette dressing as a marinade!