Cooking for a crowd doesn’t have to be expensive! These grilled kabobs and herb skillet potatoes are easy on the budget and full of flavor.
- 5 lb. Red Potatoes
- ½ c. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ c. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Red Onion
- ¼ c. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Cilantro
- ¼ c. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Garlic
- ½ c. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Spring Onion
- 2 tsp. Salt
- 1 ½ tsp. Pepper
- 2.5 lb. boneless skinless Chicken Breast
- 2.5 lb. Flank Steak
- 2 Green Peppers
- 1 Onion
- 2 Yellow Squash
- 1 bottle Litehouse® Italian Dressing & Marinade
- 20 Skewers
- Slice potatoes into ¼ inch thick slices. Add potatoes to skillet. Add olive oil, onions cilantro, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Stir. Cook covered for 25 minutes or until potatoes are soft. Mix every 5 minutes.
- Cut chicken breasts and flank steak into 1-inch cubes. Slice peppers, onion and squash into bite size pieces. Place them in separate Ziploc bags and distribute Litehouse marinade in each bag. Let sit 5 hours in the fridge. If you are using wood skewers, soak them in water for 30 minutes.
- Skewer the meats and veggies. Heat grill to medium temperature and grill for about 10 minutes, turning until all sides are cooked through.