This simple Greek salad is an easy side dish that can be made in ten minutes. Litehouse Greek Dressing and Feta Cheese make these vegetables a flavorful dish!
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes
- 2 cups diced cucumbers
- 1 cup garbanzo beans
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives
- 4 oz. Simply Artisan Feta Cheese Crumbles
- 3/4 cup Litehouse Greek Dressing
- 1 tsp. Litehouse Instantly Fresh Dill
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- Cut the tomatoes and kalamatas in half, dice the cucumbers and slice the red onions.
- Combine all of the vegetables with the Litehouse Greek dressing and toss to coat.
- Top with Simply Artisan Feta Cheese Crumbles, Instantly Fresh Dill and a sprinkle of pepper.