Save time, money, and clean-up with this savory-sweet sheet pan dinner with organic chicken, fall picks from the produce section, and a hint of honey ginger.
- 1 Organic Fennel Bulb with feathered stalks
- 1 tbsp. Organic Olive Oil
- 1 large Organic Sweet Potato, cut into 1/3” slices and quartered
- 1 medium Organic Red Onion, sliced into 1/3” slices and quartered
- 1 large Organic Granny Smith Apple
- 1 ½ lbs. organic boneless, skinless Chicken Breast
- ½ tsp. Ground Pepper
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Chinese Five Spice
- ½ c. Litehouse® Organic Ginger with Honey Dressing
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Cut bulb off fennel stalks and slice bulb, removing core and root. Set aside 2 tablespoons of snipped feathery leaves from stalks to use as garnish.
- Drizzle oil on large rimmed baking sheet and fill with cut sweet potato, apple, onion and fennel in single layer (some overlap okay). Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken on top of vegetable layer, sprinkle entire pan with five spice.
- Drizzle approximately 1 ounce of dressing over top of each chicken piece.
- Place in oven on center rack and roast for a total of 30 to 40 minutes, drizzling the chicken with juices collected with a baster or large spoon approximately halfway through cooking time.
- Garnish with snipped fresh fennel.